THE DISCOVERY FAMILY
Form, function and exemplary levels of finesse are brought together to help create the Discovery, one of the most compelling Land Rover vehicles to date. Its inherent strength and off-road capabilities are matched only by its bold contemporary looks and alluring touches of luxury.
- Available with seven adult-sized seats
- Highly capable over even the most demanding of terrains
- Intelligent and versatile interior seating and storage
- Towing weight: 3,500 kg
With a sliding second row - providing impressive legroom - and an available third row*, it can easily adapt to your needs. The Discovery Sport is our most versatile compact SUV.
- Adventurous and versatile
- Seat up to five adults plus available seat for two children in the third row*
- A luggage floor length up to 1.1 m long
- Extra legroom available for second-row passengers
- Towing weight: 2,500 kg
TAKING VERSATILITY TO NEW HEIGHTS
The dynamic exterior and surprisingly spacious interior of the Discovery family embodies the modern family life. With space to seat seven adults, the Discovery offers a relaxed and contemporary space while the Discovery Sport has available versatile 5+2 seating for room to seat five adults and two little ones.
DESIGN AND ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE
Fitting seamlessly with your life, with exemplary levels of storage and versatility, combined with class-leading towing, help ensure the Discovery is every vehicle you’ll ever need.
*The third row seats are suitable for use by older children who can either use the adult belt or a booster seat in conjunction with the adult belt. They are not suitable for smaller children who require a child seat where the adult belt is not used directly to restrain the child.